Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Omega by Jus Accardo | Review

33509081Title: Omega
Author: Jus Accardo
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release Date: August 1, 2017
Source: Netgalley

The second book in the Infinity time travel series is full of action, romance, and an intricately designed roller coaster plot.
One mistake can change everything. Ashlyn Calvert finds that out the hard way when a bad decision leads to the death of her best friend, Noah Anderson.
Only Noah isn't really gone. Thanks to his parents' company, the Infinity Division, there is a version of him skipping from one dimension to another, set on revenge for the death of his sister, Kori. When a chance encounter brings him face-to-face with Ash, he's determined to resist the magnetic pull he's felt for her time and time again. Because falling for Ash puts his mission-and their lives-in danger.

**Thank you so much to the publisher for allowing me to read this in exchange for an honest review!**

After reading book one, I immediately picked up book two. This one follows characters from book one, but now we see through the eyes of Noah and Ashlyn, who are best friends. I love it when books follow more than one character and have dual perspectives, so this was a huge perk to me.

Ash's best friend, Noah, died in her world, though of course she ends up stumbling across the other Noah, who is trying to bring justice to Dylan. 

One thing I liked about this sequel was the world. It is way different than the world from book one, which was incredibly clever on Accardo's part. The dimensions are all very unique and distinct. 

 The entire time I read this book I just wanted to know what was going to happen next. I was constantly flipping through the pages and I'm sure I'll be doing the same with book three.


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Infinity, but I plan to this month actually! I thought about requesting Omega and then reading both of them back to back, but decided against it just in case I don't like Infinity. Glad to see that the sequel was good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!