Saturday, June 3, 2017

Beginning of June Book Haul!

I didn't think I'd have any more books in just a matter of days to share, but I do! Here's what I ended up getting this week! I can't wait to start reading.

For Review:
303128553118927328945665
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
Such a Good Girl by Amanda K. Morgan
Zero Repeat Forever by G.S. Prendergast

2983836831145129
Freefall by Joshua David Bellin
Blind Item by Kevin Dickson & Jack Ketsoyan


What books have you recently added to your bookshelf?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh. You got nice books there. I hope you'll enjoy reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about a bedazzled banana that piques my interest. It's BEA/BookCon in these parts, so WLABB has acquired over 100 books in 3 days. I was most excited about all the books we were able to get that were on my TTT most anticipated reads list this week. I almost have them all now. *Squeals of Joy* Enjoy all your new books!
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Such a Good Girl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Blind Item is so weird. Interesting, but definitely weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cover for Such a Good Girl is so pretty. I think I remember reading some negative reviews on the book though so I'm interested to see if you like it. Also that cover for Blind Item is definitely unique and eye catching

    Erika @ Living for the Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Such a Good Girl looks good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!